Welcome to the membership page of the CCCV website
We are pleased that you wish to join, or renew, your membership.
Being a member of the CCCV enables you to:
- Make friends with people from all walks of life who are also Citroen enthusiasts.
- receive the monthly club Newsletter
- purchase LHM hydraulic fluid
- obtain a permit to register and use classic cars (Club Permit Scheme)
- vote on club issues and stand for election to committee positions at the AGM
- access members in other states who have offered to help club members if problems arise in their travels
- get discounts at some Citroen service garages
- get advice about their Citroen from knowledgeable people within the club
Photo: In memory of our good friend Patrick Holder with his magnificent C6.
Membership fees are annual commencing from your registration payment date.
Metropolitan single or family membership A$60
Country single or family membership A$45
Internet Only Newsletter A$30
Joining the Club & Membership Renewal:
As the application or renewal process is fully automated, confirmation emails and invoices are sent out immediately the process is completed. Any non-automated confirmations, receipts etc. will be processed within one working week.
Note: If you have not rejoined via our online system before you will need to click on the register button and NOT the login button after you enter the join/renew page. You will use the login button for future visits to our online membership database, where you can update your details, add other family members, advise us of new addresses or phone numbers, update club plate vehicle details etc. Please contact us if you have any questions.
If there has been a mistake in calculating your fees we will happily refund the difference. In any other circumstances refunds will be at the discretion of the Committee.
Classic & Historic Vehicles
When you are transferred to the membership application/renewal site you will notice that at the bottom of the registration page, is an area to advise us of the vehicles that hold Classic & Historic registrations through our club. For owners of more than one such vehicle you will need to complete a separate page for each car, the first vehicle in your name, and subsequent vehicles in the name of another family member. If you have more CH (or Club Permit) plated vehicles than family members you will need to create ‘phantom’ family members who will have your surname but whose forename will be Phantom1, Phantom2 etc.
In the members-only section you will find:
- The latest edition of the club magazine for you to read.
- Details of how and where to purchase LHM.
- Details on how to put your car on the Club Permit Scheme
- Contacts of club members who can help you with information about your Citroen.
- Easy access to the parts database, a way in which members can buy/sell parts.
Note: All new members are issued their membership number (user name) and password to access this part of the website. If you did not get your login details or cannot login please Contact Us immediately.